Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Flock~Part 1 Finished!

Here is part 1 of The Flock by Samsarah completed. I am hoping to keep up with each part as they are released. Of course, part 2 is waiting for me but it's not very big. I am loving those blue polka dots. This is stitched on the recommended 30 count red pear fabric by Weeks and a combination of GAST, Crescent and Weeks threads. There nothing else much going on around here. I have been organizing my stash some and deciding what to work on-mostly samplers. I have a couple of personal goals in regards to my Christmas ornaments and how many I want to complete. I can't say it here, I would most likely would jinx myself-LOL

I am starting a new SAL with Jinger on Prairie Moon's Thine is the Trick and the Treat. I am usually a terrible SAL partner, (Tina, stop shaking your head yes) however, I am going to give it another whirl. I am using Blue Moon Java which is a gorgeous blue by R&R and Onyx thread by GAST! Pictures to follow later in the week. I am off to finish dinner, have a blessed week!