Here is the wip that is now a finish that I was trying to show on my last post.It is called I used a sparkly linen instead of the cream that was called for. I also changed the color of the words at the top instead from wood smoke GAST to burnt orange,because the wood smoke didn't look good on the white. My last change involved the flip flop buttons- I used a Hawaiian print pair, the pattern called for a pink and purple striped pair. This was a quick stitch and very enjoyable. Sorry that the picture is a tad crooked.
The computer woes have continued, but today I got my laptop and am slowly learning how to use the various features. In fact, this is my first post from it(yay!). We have all been in serious computer withdrawal here and hopefully I will hear something about my desktop tomorrow. I had a major falling out with the last computer repair people who were jerking me around. Anyway, I am off to catch up on some blog reading. Happy stitching.